Black Lion Swimming Club
Frank Rider Trophy Gala Lion8010

Welcome to the Black Lion Swimming Club Website and Forum.

Please log in or Register to get the most from the Site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black Lion Swimming Club
Frank Rider Trophy Gala Lion8010

Welcome to the Black Lion Swimming Club Website and Forum.

Please log in or Register to get the most from the Site
Black Lion Swimming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Online Store Coming Soon

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frank Rider Trophy Gala

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frank Rider Trophy Gala Empty Frank Rider Trophy Gala Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:25 am

janekb

BLSC Staff
BLSC Staff

To be held on the evening of 23rd March at Erith Leisure Centre. Please see attachment.

This team gala is only held annually and Alan has registered a team for BLSC.  Very Happy 

07815 042483

A happy new year to one and all,

This years “Frank Rider Masters Gala” has a slightly amended programme reflecting feedback from our regular supporters. Its virtually the same but for those who wanted us to reflect the aging population the slightly older age-groups (I hope!) help out.  

Hopefully reigning champions Romford will be there to defend the trophy, and please let me know asap if your club would like to take a lane as we were full last year. This is an informal event and as always the primary emphasis is on getting you masters to have a go at competing. So if you think you can field say only half a team, let me know, and if we can combine a few clubs to make one team so much the better

As is tradition, we’d be delighted to see you all afterwards for the usual drink and free nibbles in the Running Horses Pub, Erith High Street, Erith.

Any question please do call/email  (Shelley – would you mind forwarding this to your email contact list for Masters clubs).
Attachments
Frank Rider Trophy Gala Attachmentfrankridertrophygala 2014.xlsx
Further details
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(12 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons