Black Lion Swimming Club
Kent ASA Championships 2013 Update Lion8010

Welcome to the Black Lion Swimming Club Website and Forum.

Please log in or Register to get the most from the Site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black Lion Swimming Club
Kent ASA Championships 2013 Update Lion8010

Welcome to the Black Lion Swimming Club Website and Forum.

Please log in or Register to get the most from the Site
Black Lion Swimming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Online Store Coming Soon

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kent ASA Championships 2013 Update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kent ASA Championships 2013 Update Empty Kent ASA Championships 2013 Update Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

janekb

BLSC Staff
BLSC Staff

Dear All,

The Kent County ASA have published some details of next years’ Kent Championships, there are a few minor details outstanding and once the Championship Conditions/Programme and Qualifying Times have been finalised they will be published and subsequently freely available. However, there are a few notable points which the club wanted to make our swimmers aware of before the forthcoming gala season; namely:-
The age will be as at 17th March 2013 (the last day of the Championships).
Qualifying times will be those achieved from 1st May 2012 until the 16th January 2013 (the Wednesday after the CCSC & DLGC Icebreaker Open on the 12th/13th January 2013) – tbc.
All times must be achieved at a licensed level 1,2,3 or 4 meet during this period (with some notable exceptions as below).
Time trial/unlicensed times will be permitted for the 800m/1500m freestyle and 100m I.M. events. Namely a time swum for these events during the qualifying period but not necessarily at a licensed meet, for example at our unlicensed evening club champs (for the 800m/1500m freestyle events) and at either the Kent Junior League/Medway Championships/Development Gala’s for the 100m I.M.).
I hope this proves useful.
Kind regards,
BLSC Gala Team

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons